NOW HIRING - Canvass Director for the Ancient Forest Alliance
Do you want meaningful work that will help to protect the environment?
May 19, 2014
The Ancient Forest Alliance is looking for a full-time canvass director to run a door canvass and potentially a street canvass in Vancouver.
The canvass director will advertise, hire, train, and manage a canvassing crew to recruit new supporters and raise funds for the organization between Monday through Friday evenings each week.
• Strongly dedicated to the protection of nature, wilderness, old-growth forests and sustainable forestry jobs in BC.
• Supports the Ancient Forest Alliance and its mandate.
• Owns vehicle that can transport canvassers an asset (expenses reimbursed).
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• Consistent, strong work ethic.
• Self-motivated but also able to take direction.
• Good judge of character.
• Good basic math and accounting skills.
• Former canvassing or sales experience an asset.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2014
Position Begins: June 16, 2014
Please send resumes and cover letters to Joan Varley at: email@example.com
Top | Back